QC 3.0 Car Charger Quick Charge 36W Dual USB
- 【Quick Charge Efficiency】 Quick Charge 3.0 Port with the latest fast charging tech. Quick charge the compatible devices like Samsung S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus etc up to 4X faster than other conventional car adapter via the QC 3.0 Port, this car charger provides a more efficient way for in car charging, and backward compatible with QC 2.0 / 1.0
- 【Dual USB Output】Both ports can charging any two devices at high speed simultaneously. Equipped with Dual USB (QC 3.0 & 5V / 3A), this 36W 3A Car USB Charger can charge 2 devices simultaneously at their high speed.Features two Quick Charge 3.0 ports that provide up to 36W (12V/1.5A 9V/2A 5V/2A) of charging power and non-QC 3.0 devices up to 5V/2A
- 【Exquisite Design】 Lightweight, and extremely portable, fits in any compact socket space, and can be easily carried in a pocket, purse or suitcase. The blue circle LED indicator can easily locate mini car charger.keeping your devices fully powered on the go and greatly save time for you
- 【Certified Safe】Certified by Qualcomm QC 3.0, UL, RoHS, CE & FCC.Built in protection from over-current, over-voltage, overheating and short-circuiting for your devices
- 【Great Compatibility】Both ports can charging any two devices at high speed simultaneously. Compatible with all USB powered devices iOS or Android Devices, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola, GPS, Tablets, PSP and more
What is QC 3.0?
QC 3.0 is a charging protocol ,it offers stepless multi-voltage charging from 3.7V to 20V; your device can receive the perfect voltage and current optimized to its exact charging state. Your device needs to support Quick Charge to receive any benefit.
It’s all about how the power is delivered to your device and less about the actual strength of the power; 2.0 Is stepped and violent, 3.0 is natural and smooth.
- QC 2.0 multivoltage is fixed, 5, 9, 12 and 20V. This fixed voltage means the charging is done in voltage stages.
- QC 3.0 can change exact voltage and can be anywhere between 3.7 and 20v, the charging is variable and this increases the overall efficiency of the charge.
- The advantage of 3.0 is that it can provide optimal voltage at the precise need of the battery, so during charging you are always at the fastest charging voltage.